Territory Sales Managers regularly visit HCP offices, in person, within their territory to achieve budgeted goals. These individuals travel daily and must live in or near assigned territory.
These jobs are remote within assigned territory.
We are looking for Territory Sales Manager's in the following areas:
- ST LOUIS, MISSOURI
- OMAHA, NEBRASKA / WICHITA, KANSAS
- Responsible for driving revenue across defined territory by nurturing loyalists and building new accounts
- Regularly visit HCP offices, in person, within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals
- Utilize CRM for pre-call planning and post-call notes for effective territory management
- Continue to develop an approach for the promotion of whole-food nutritional supplements within the HCP market
- Analyze and interpret market data to assist in the development of that approach
- Use own thorough knowledge of trends and key issues in the supplement field to identify relevant business opportunities
- Work closely with inside sales partner to generate leads and appointments, follow up, and solve customer issues
- Provide feedback to sales operations and marketing to develop training and educational tools for HCPs
- Conduct educational programs for HCPs and distributor sales representatives through in-person and virtual lunch and learns
- Cultivate and maintain professional relationships with opinion leaders in the industry to maximize growth potential
- Leverage relationships to grow HCP network
- Utilize Scientific Liaisons and other internal resources to ensure timely responses to customer inquiries
- Travel to regional or national tradeshows and conferences to represent Standard Process in the exhibitor booth
- You have at least 3-5 years of outside sales success in sales and territory development, preferably in the practitioner channel, representing natural or complementary/alternative products (health and wellness, supplements, pharmaceuticals)
- You are able to analyze sales and demographic data in order to further your sales goals
- Experience reporting and presenting on sales data and activities
- You have used a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
WHAT YOU KNOW:
- You have a thorough understanding of sales and marketing principles and cutting-edge sales tactics and best practices
- Good understanding of nutrition basics
- Ability to drive sales to a conclusion through persistence and follow-through
- Polished presentation skills
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.