ABOUT SOOTHING TOUCH:
To create the most unique, effective, vegetarian products based on a yogic, Ayurvedic lifestyle at reasonable prices using the finest ingredients available while utilizing environmentally sound and sustainable manufacturing principles. We support a diverse workforce in a family atmosphere while advocating creativity, honest effort, and opportunity. We give back by participating in local and national events, donating to important causes and supporting our community. We manufacture all of our high quality personal care products in Santa Fe, New Mexico and use 100% recycled (and recyclable) bottles. With a passion to reduce our carbon footprint even more, we now offer some products in containers that biodegrade in days not decades! We plan to offer completely compostable and biodegradable packaging in the near future. Our family owned business has been leading the industry we helped create since 1977!
We offer a dynamic and fun place to work, with flexible schedules, and discounts on Soothing Touch products. We are a diverse team of driven individuals, and our company culture is supportive, collaborative, growth-focused, values-driven and well balanced.
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented National Natural HABA Sales Administrator to join our team in the thriving Natural Foods Industry. This role will play a crucial part in elevating our brand visibility and reputation by coordinating engaging promotional initiatives and managing product review submission schedules.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute effective promotion strategies that align with our brand identity and target market.
- Identify and engage with key accounts and distributor partners in the health and beauty space to expand our brand's reach and impact.
- Manage the end-to-end process of submitting, tracking and completing product reviews within the Natural Foods Industry segment for body care.
- Stay current with industry trends, consumer preferences, and competitor activities to refine promotional and review submission strategies.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer service, and product development, to gather insights for improving product offerings and customer experiences.
- Analyze data and performance metrics related to promotions and product reviews to assess effectiveness and recommend optimal promotional strategies.
- Contribute to the development of creative campaigns, contests, and giveaways that encourage customer engagement and participation as required by key retailers.
- Uphold brand guidelines and maintain consistency in messaging across all promotional and product review-related communications.
- Actively participates in internal sales meetings and collaborates with all members of the Sales department
- Yearly forecasting with quarterly updates for distributors and key accounts
- Continuously monitor key account success and profitability and look for opportunities for improvement
- Analyze promo ROI and make adjustments to future promotions as needed
- Chargeback authorizations and dispute deductions when needed
- Work with other internal departments as needed to ensure all sales processes are running smoothly
- Maintain organized retailer files utilizing G-Drive
- Travel as necessary for buyer meetings, category reviews, trade shows, sales meetings, market tours, new broker trainings, etc. – must book your own travel/accommodations and submit expense reports
- Provide essential feedback from the field to necessary internal departments
- Self-starter, analytical and organized
- Detail oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels
- Proficient in G-Suite, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Represent Soothing Touch Products with integrity and positivity
- Proficiency in content management systems and basic graphic design tools is a plus.
- Familiarity with promotion and category review submission process in the natural foods and wellness industry.
- Detail-oriented mindset with exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple campaigns and review submissions simultaneously.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to gather and interpret data to measure campaign and review performance.
- Passion for health, wellness, and natural foods, with a genuine enthusiasm for sharing these values with others.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively and adapt to evolving priorities.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the capacity to work independently and take ownership of projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS Degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications (or closely related field) preferred
- 3+ years experience in working with CPG brands, preferably body care
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, promotion coordination, or product review management, preferably within the natural foods and wellness industry.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $30-$35 per hour depending on experience
- Potential bonuses
- Potential medical allowance
- Discounts on Soothing Touch products for yourself, family and friends
This position requires the ability to work on office equipment including a computer for a prolonged period of time.
GENERAL WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This job operates in a home office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Join us as a National Natural HABA Sales Administrator and contribute to the growth and success of our natural beauty brand. You'll have the opportunity to engage with a community of health-conscious buyers and play a vital role in shaping our brand's reputation. If you're a creative thinker with a passion for natural products and an eye for impactful promotion, we encourage you to apply and be part of our dynamic team.
Soothing Touch Products is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.