We are an exclusive natural products firm representing top category leaders. Red Rock Sales is woman-owned and operated, with a true collaborative and exciting environment.
Imagine being able to work at a company where the leadership is constantly striving to improve benefits and policies. Our employees have a voice and a vote. See our company profile to hear from some of our current employees.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated retail sales support candidate for the Northern California Territory. If you are looking for your forever employer, we’re looking for you too!
We invest in our employees and set them up for success. This position offers training from the ground up, and ongoing daily support from multiple positions. We promote from within, and this position offers great room for advancement!
Retail Field Support Responsibilities:
- Complete store visits on a regular rotation
- Take pictures of vendor’s products and verify promotions are being executed at retail shelves
- Let a store know if they need to place an order; facilitate orders for independent stores
- Participate in new store sets or resets
- Leave staff or consumer samples, collateral materials
- Perform vendor audits as needed
- Communicate staff or customer concerns or comments
- Provide staff training and leave samples for staff trial
- Submit and confirm execution of planned promotions
- Desired candidate should reside in Northern California.
- A true team player able to collaborate and share tasks; willing to mentor and be mentored
- Small to medium home office space required with a quiet space to hold Zooms and store product samples
- Able to accept deliveries to your home address
- Dependable transportation in excellent condition is required
- Clean driving record in good standing, with valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Candidate must always exhibit a professional mindset and appearance
- Able to sit for extended periods of time, at a desk or while driving. Some longer days in the field and car required
- Be able to manage your own time and deadlines
- Know your way around Microsoft Office
- Full-time W2- Pay rate will be based on experience and job scope; part-time may be considered for the right candidate
- Benefits package for full-time employee includes healthcare, dental, and vision, 401K
- iPad and laptop provided as needed
- Best in-class PTO package you will not believe!
- Generous per-diem and hotel allowance for travel when needed (if we wouldn’t stay there, you shouldn’t either)
- Monthly car allowance based on miles driven, covers wear and tear, etc.
- Countless opportunities for bonuses & SPIFF’s