We are company located in Port Chester New York that sells nutritional supplement products in the United States and Internationally. We market our products in thousand of physical retail stores, online marketplaces such as Walmart and Amazon and through our own website.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fun environment with a team dedicated to ecommerce and digital marketing. We are on the cutting edge of Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Shopify and a variety of advanced ecommerce marketing strategies.
We are focused on launching new supplement products, digital advertising campaigns and aggressive customer acquisition.
We need a skilled person to help direct our creatives, brand positioning and identify new trends to set us apart.
This job requires previous knowledge and experience in a variety of marketing areas including Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Video editing, Digital Advertising Platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, TikTok, and the willingness to learn and identify creative trends.
If you are ready to join a world class digital marketing team in a fun and fast paced environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Objectives of this Role
- Build and lead all the creatives for web, print, and digital marketing collateral.
- Experience with branding: Research, Strategy, Identity, Storytelling, Tone of voice, Art Direction, Packaging & Illustration.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital brand design, compelling content.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Promote creative strategies for the marketing campaigns.
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape.
- Promote creative strategies with team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative and marketing team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that relates to our audiences.
- 8 years of related experience.
- Years of experience creating visual marketing campaigns that bring profitable ROI.
- Blending skills in strategy, copywriting, graphic design, marketing funnel, and art direction.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven experience with concept development.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Experience with Marketing Analytics and Consumer Behavior.
- Master’s degree in arts, graphic design, or marketing.
- Prior experience as a Senior graphic designer
- Prior experience with copywriting, marketing, or production
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.