Do you want to be a part of driving rapid growth selling new body care and beauty products?
Do you want to work with amazing people and take your career farther than you ever imagined?
Do you have existing relationships with Independent and Chain buyers?
Puremedy is a leader in the topical first aid category known for pure, effective and powerful natural healing ointments. We are now expanding our offering to include a full array of body care and beauty products as well and internal supplements. To support this offering, we are seeking a highly dedicated Inside Sales Manager who has the ability to drive sales to the independent and chain natural food retailers across the country. The position is based at our corporate office in lovely Westlake, CA, with the potential to work remotely for the right candidate.
This position comes with an aggressive compensation package including a solid base salary, with commission and bonuses, structured to reward your hard work. Our work environment is positive, supportive and professional. We work hard and have fun in the process.
Our company ethos is based on relationships first and foremost which provides an opportunity to enjoy the selling process, connect with your customers and truly fulfill their retail needs.
As the Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- driving revenue by communicating and training buyers and staff as to our company’s unique history, our products ancient beginnings, educate customers about our rigorous published scientific backing, and mostly our products powerful effectiveness that will help your retailers build stronger relationships with their customers.
- You will drive retailers to visit our social media sites, YouTube channels, blog, and other media events.
- You will attend 2 -3 tradeshows per year.
- Lastly, you are a professional candidate with documented success increasing sales in the Natural Products Channel bringing your proven existing relationships with Independent and Chain buyers.
- Re-establish existing account relationships
- Cold Call new accounts
- Work with our CRM Hubspot to track and manage your accounts
- Meet and exceed targeted revenue goals
- Work with Outside Sales Reps to assist in Sales Process
- Solid base salary, with commission and bonuses – designed to reward your hard work driving sales
- Contribution to support health insurance coverage
- Team incentives: rewards for beating goas
- Flexible working environment
Puremedy is in our 16th year and primed to experience explosive growth over the next five years! Be a part of this exciting time, work with amazing people, and take your career farther than you ever imagined. This is an in-house position with the potential to work remotely for the right candidate.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.