What to Expect:
- Accomplish regional sales objectives meeting with licensed healthcare practitioners
- Aid in the development and growth of high-level accounts
- Provide direction and input on regional sales strategies.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing objectives as they relate to the Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. regional sales team.
- Assist in the pre-opening of target territories in the Region.
- Provide strategic input on new rep additions/locations.
- Participate in recruitment for Account Executives.
- Participate in implementation of the sales training program for new Region Account Executives.
- Assist Region Account Executives in problem solving and opportunity management.
- Provide ongoing communication and accountability for Account Executives.
- Maintain and provide accurate, timely communication to Regional Manager and VP/Sales regarding Regional activity and status.
What You Will Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding years of medical sales experience
- At least 4-5 years of selling experience.
- * Consultative Selling experience is preferred
- Proven record of building a successful territory as a sales Account Executive
- Strong understanding/passion for health, wellness, and functional medicine
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives
- Positive attitude and strong customer service drive
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- This position requires significant travel
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training (No Experience Required) & Tuition Reimbursement program
- Wellness & EAP program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. Find out how our vision, dedication to wellness, and company values may align with you. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.