Here at Ortho Molecular Products opportunity begins on day one. This pivotal role involves managing and growing an existing team of highly trained Account Executives. This role will be responsible for accomplishing organizational revenue goals by both motivating performance in each team member, as well as leveraging their own sales experience to drive high level opportunities in the health care/nutrition area. Our mission is that we lead by detailing and delivering evidence-based natural solutions with excellence…Because efficacy matters. We believe in providing true value for our customers and ensuring that Ortho Molecular Products team members are empowered.
A Day in the Life of a Medical Regional Sales Manager:
- Accomplish Regional Sales Objectives.
- Aid in the development and growth of high-level accounts managed by Account Executives.
- Provide direction and input on Regional Sales strategies.
- Assist in the implementation of Marketing objectives as they relate to the Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. Regional sales team.
- Assist in the pre-opening of target territories in the Region.
- Provide strategic input on new rep additions/locations.
- Participate in recruitment for Account Executives.
- Participate in implementation of the sales training program for new Region Account Executives.
- Assist Region Account Executives in problem solving and opportunity management.
- Provide ongoing communication and accountability for Account Executives.
- Maintain and provide accurate, timely communication to Regional Manager and VP/Sales regarding Regional activity and status.
What we're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding years of medical sales experience
- At least two (2) years of selling experience. Experience selling in nutrition or food industry a plus
- Proven record of building a successful territory as an Account Executive
- Strong understanding/passion for health, wellness, and functional medicine
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives
- Positive attitude and strong customer service drive
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- This position requires significant travel
Why Join Ortho Molecular Products:
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
If you have a passion for health and wellness and are looking to join a company where you can build a territory, be mentored by the best sales team in the industry, and experience steady growth year after year, put your passion to work at Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!