Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
What to Expect:
The role of the copywriter will be to develop creative, compelling content for all types of communications, including email marketing campaigns, product brochures, physician and patient resources, corporate documents, direct mail, white papers and presentations. The successful candidate will be a skilled storyteller who brings the brand voice to life and stays on top of emerging industry trends. With a keen eye for detail, they will also ensure all documents are grammatically correct, readable, and correspond with the brand image and target audience of the company.
- Work with in-house marketing teams to develop and edit a variety of written and digital content (email marketing campaigns, product brochures, physician and patient resources, corporate documents, direct mail, white papers and presentations)
- Edit and proofread with close attention to spelling, grammar, accuracy, brand voice and style
- Collaborate in strategic discussions with creative team and internal stakeholders
- Develop content to educate and inform customers, consumers and team members about Ortho Molecular Products, industry trends and corporate initiatives
- Achieve a working knowledge of Ortho Molecular Products and lifestyle medicine programs and solutions
- Stay current on the Ortho Molecular Products business strategy, organization and industry developments
- Comply with documentation control procedures specified by Ortho Molecular Products, FDA and other regulatory agencies as needed
- Stay on top of communications and content marketing trends
What You Will Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree (English, Journalism or a related field)
- 1-2 years of experience developing brand/marketing communications
- Excellent written/verbal communication and editing skills
- Strong organizational proficiency, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training (No Experience Required) & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.