Are you an experienced, motivated business development sales manager, with proven success working with practitioners, building strategy and execution, as well as partnering with marketing and product education? Are you looking for a bigger challenge with an exciting company, with great products, and an amazing culture, that is growing year over year? Then we are the company for you.
Candidates must be willing to relocate.
Natural Immunogenics (NIC), is our corporate name but you’ve likely seen our Sovereign Silver immune and first aid topical products in just about any health food store across the nation. We’re family-owned, located in Sarasota Florida and have been in business since 1999. We’ve been the #1 manufacturer of colloidal silver for over 15 consecutive years, in addition a Homeopathic First Aid Gel! We also manufacturer Argentyn23 Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol exclusively for practitioners in thousands of clinics around the globe.
The Business Development & Sales Manager is responsible for developing and leading the strategy for the Company’s practitioner channel of trade, as well as support the sales and marketing teams goal obtainment - specifically, revenue goal, expense budget management, account development, and assist in building and training the necessary team to accomplish the established goals. This leader will manage the channel sales, and assist the marketing team in management and creation of necessary marketing tools and strategies. Additionally, this role will support the Medical Education team in providing meaningful and effective educational tools and strategies, leveraging medical education resources. This role is responsible for representing the brands and promoting the product portfolio to targeted practitioners nationally, as well as co-managing international distributors.
The focus will be on direct selling of products and executing pull through programs/events in offices to physicians/office staff, as well as clinics and school programs, contacting and securing new business accounts/customers. Manages new business development pipeline up to receipt of Purchase Orders. Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within market segment. Manages existing customer relationships with focus on account retention and growth by adding new SKUs and increasing margins.
Qualifications needed to be considered for this position:
- 4 year degree and/or equivalent work experience in Business, Sales and Marketing
- Proven successful sales and marketing leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years of sales/business development experience in dietary supplement, nutraceutical, or integrative medical industries
- Experience and knowledge of inner workings of a physician’s practice
- Must have working knowledge of National and Key Account management to include key channel distributors
- Must be detailed oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a competitive sales environment.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills and positive attitude in a team environment.
- Able to handle multiple projects and simultaneously set priorities in order to meet deadlines and achieve required revenue goals.
- Must be able to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
- Knowledge of online and e-commerce sales and marketing management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Have a strong understanding of Natural Products Industry practitioner channel of trade and education events.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Become a part of our growing team. NIC offers a generous compensation package, including health and retirement benefits, as well as growth opportunities.
Natural Immunogenics is an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.