Based in New York, N.Y., Manupro Ltd is a part of a vertically integrated dynamic group including manufacturer, distributor and on-line retailer of high-quality vitamins, nutritional supplements and health care products. Backed by two generations and over 40 years of experience in the natural products industry, Manupro Ltd is a true industry pioneer. Learn more about us here: https://www.maisonbeljanski.com/
The Production Manager is responsible for organizing and overseeing the manufacturing of Dietary Supplements. Quality, cost, inventory, and performance must be managed to ensure the optimum output of goods at the highest quality. The manager ensures department compliance with company policies and procedures, and cGMP, OSHA, Federal, State and Local regulations.
We are a drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA and required to follow Federal Guidelines. Our setting is an office, from where the Production Manager interacts with various suppliers around the world. Fluent French speaking is a must.
- Monitor ALL (Finished Goods, Raw Materials, Packaging) Inventories (US and EU)
- Update Inventories on Excel sheets/Katana
- Consolidate Inventories data Excel sheets and physical count
- Replenish Inventories as needed by ordering new batches, managing the process and then organizing the transport of new batches
- Sourcing for new Suppliers/Manufacturers for Finished Products, Samples and Packaging
- Review new and existing SOPs if requested by QC
- Review new or existing labels
- Prepare Batch Records books for each lot
- Participate in FDA/CGMP trainings
- Reception and inspection of Raw Materials at the warehouse
- Organize Production meetings for a smooth production process between all the departments (Marketing, Sales and QC)
- Prepare Purchase Orders, track incoming and outgoing shipments
- Provide samples needed by other departments
- Ship samples for testing
- Maintain shipping records (tracking numbers etc.…)
- Review and audit carriers’ bills for billing accuracy
- Prepare all required documents related to export shipments such as commercial invoices, shipper's letter of instruction, packing slips and other required documents
- College degree with 3+ years of professional experience in a relevant field or a master’s degree in chemistry plus 1+ years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Computer knowledge with Microsoft Office is required
- Experience with electronic inventory management system (Katana) is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Able to work alone
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be allowed to work in the US
- Must speak English and French fluently
Manupro Ltd proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, flexible spending plans and transportation plans may be optionally added. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company participation. Full-time associates also enjoy three weeks of paid vacation plus five sick days per year.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.