Life Extension® is the health solutions expert that is translating scientific research into everyday insights for people wanting to live their healthiest lives. For almost 40 years, Life Extension® has pursued innovative advances in health, conducting rigorous clinical trials and setting some of the most demanding standards in the industry to offer a full range of quality vitamins and nutritional supplements and blood-testing services.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Assistant Key Account Manager to join our team in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
This role supports the National Sales & Key Account Manager with a variety of business initiatives that drive sales within Key Accounts and Business Development. Additionally, the Assistant Manager aides in growing existing national accounts and assist with day-to-day management.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and updates reports for product submissions and maintains product accuracy for assigned accounts; Assists with specified account portal data entry and management such as WERCS, 1WorldSync, RangeMe, etc.
- Call on Key Accounts as assigned to maintain and expand business.
- Assist with creating promotional programs and tools to drive growth of assigned accounts.
- Travel as needed to home office, Expos and account visits.
- Prepare specific account periodic sales reports and manage budgets as assigned.
- Manages assigned accounts from both a tactical, daily operational management and strategic account growth planning standpoint.
- Provide training as needed for house accounts as assigned; provide ongoing support services as appropriate.
- Proactively maintains account product information sheets, customer price lists and important sales support documentation that change regularly with business dynamics.
- Assists with strategic sales and marketing plan development to achieve sales growth.
- Tracks LE product updates for proper and timely communication to Key Accounts.
- Processes orders, credits, and returns.
- Ensures retail stores (Key Accounts) have a proper supply of collateral such as sales flyers & tri-folds.
- Participates in biweekly sales conference calls.
- Maintains knowledge of all Life Extension products and services.
- Effectively communicate with other departments within the organization, as necessary.
- Regular onsite participation in company meetings is an essential function of this position.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an account management function; Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Demonstrated strong time management and organizational skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines; Ability to proactively resolve issues and provide team support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations; demonstrated ability to respond with tact and diplomacy.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites