Life Extension® is the health solutions expert that is translating scientific research into everyday insights for people wanting to live their healthiest lives. For almost 40 years, Life Extension® has pursued innovative advances in health, conducting rigorous clinical trials and setting some of the most demanding standards in the industry to offer a full range of quality vitamins and nutritional supplements and blood-testing services.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Assistant Key Account Manager to join our team in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
This role supports the National Sales & Key Account Manager with a variety of business initiatives that drive sales within Key Accounts and Business Development. Additionally, the Assistant Manager aides in growing existing national accounts and assist with day-to-day management.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and updates reports for product submissions and maintains product accuracy for assigned accounts; Assists with specified account portal data entry and management such as WERCS, 1WorldSync, RangeMe, etc.
- Call on Key Accounts as assigned to maintain and expand business.
- Assist with creating promotional programs and tools to drive growth of assigned accounts.
- Travel as needed to home office, Expos and account visits.
- Prepare specific account periodic sales reports and manage budgets as assigned.
- Manages assigned accounts from both a tactical, daily operational management and strategic account growth planning standpoint.
- Provide training as needed for house accounts as assigned; provide ongoing support services as appropriate.
- Proactively maintains account product information sheets, customer price lists and important sales support documentation that change regularly with business dynamics.
- Assists with strategic sales and marketing plan development to achieve sales growth.
- Tracks LE product updates for proper and timely communication to Key Accounts.
- Processes orders, credits, and returns.
- Ensures retail stores (Key Accounts) have a proper supply of collateral such as sales flyers & tri-folds.
- Participates in biweekly sales conference calls.
- Maintains knowledge of all Life Extension products and services.
- Effectively communicate with other departments within the organization, as necessary.
- Regular onsite participation in company meetings is an essential function of this position.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an account management function; Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Demonstrated strong time management and organizational skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines; Ability to proactively resolve issues and provide team support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations; demonstrated ability to respond with tact and diplomacy.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.