Welcome to KOR Shots––the line of organic wellness juice shots designed to keep your body healthy and functioning at its very best!
Interested in joining a dynamic team of wellness enthusiasts? We’re looking for a Logistics Manager! As a member of the KOR team, you’ll be joining our mission of making sure each and every one of our shots delivers a dose of cold-pressed happiness to our customers.
Our Logistics Manager will play a key role on our Ops Team, ensuring the optimization of inventory and distribution. This is a leadership position. The Logistics Manager will elevate customer service standards with our retail and distribution partners.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers.
- Manage and develop the logistics team as we continue to grow.
- Create and manage budgets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work any day of the week as required.
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering.
- 5+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles.
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports.
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software.
- Strong established customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective time-management & scheduling skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for food and our brand KOR Shots.
- CPG experience preferred.