Independent Natural Food Retailers Association (INFRA) is growing and doing great new things. To help accomplish our goals, we are seeking a Digital Adoption Specialist for our team! This unique position blends a love of people and technology with skills in change management and project planning. Are you looking to do meaningful work as a member of a high-functioning, committed, mission-driven team? Come grow with us!
At INFRA, our mission is to strengthen our members through collaboration to forge a sustainable future. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its 280+ members to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry with purchasing power, marketing, programs, tools, training and events, and more. We work together. Leading the movement. Driving the industry. Feeding the community.
In this newly created position, you will have the opportunity to create change by applying your unique understanding of people and their human experience with technology. You will help our teams be successful by partnering to design and lead digital transformation and adoption plans that are approachable, unique, and structured. The Digital Adoption Specialist is a highly collaborative, connective position that partners with audiences at all levels of the organization. This means being able to think on your feet and constantly ask “how can we?” when faced with adversity, always keeping the goals and value front of mind for the whole team.
If this sounds energizing to you, please send us your resume and cover letter!
What you will own and improve:
Help INFRA fully utilize new technology
- Collaboratively lead, manage, and consult on complex transformation change management efforts, recommendations, and implementations for technology.
- Partner with leadership to understand and prioritize business goals and needs to drive results.
- Communicate across strategies, programs, and projects with key stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally.
- Continually seek new insights that may better align initiatives for future success or improve current goals and performance.
- Research and suggest training tools, data, analytics, and communication tools which can enhance adoption efforts.
- Educate, train, and teach staff and/or partners
- Create training plans and provide training through digital adoption platforms, e-learning, in-person sessions, workshops, and more
- Ensure everyone is trained and up-to-speed on workflows and required tasks
- Identify necessary skills and ensure all users have the skills necessary to accomplish the technology AND user goals
- Collect feedback to determine where users need additional assistance or training
- Ensure documentation best practices are utilized
- Recommend and demonstrate helpful or fun collaboration, facilitation, visualization tools
- Develop and implement change adoption plans, stakeholder management plans, communication and engagement material, and measurement plans.
- Leads, or consults on, the development and execution of a change management and adoption roadmap with stages, deadlines, and goals
- Communicates with employees, executives, and stakeholders, both on a schedule and ad-hoc
- Coordinating with other parties throughout the organization
- Proactively identifies potential roadblocks and manages risk
- Continually cultivates support and realigns with value and goals of initiatives
- Set KPIs or metrics to monitor and improve adoption
- Monitor usage statistics to ensure productivity targets are met
- Identify potential obstacles, learn where productivity falters, create plans to improve adoption and productivity.
- Inspire others by communicating benefits, leading by example, and utilizing a servant-leader approach
- Manage adoption resistance and iterate as needed
- Manage change programs from start to finish
- Analyze metrics and monitor adoption project health
- Improve engagement and performance
What you already know:
- 2-3 years of change management, digital adoption, technology project planning, business transformation execution, or equivalent.
- Understanding of membership cooperatives or associations, purchasing cooperative organizations, or retail grocery organizations or a plus.
- Previous experience managing change efforts for technology transformation initiatives and implementations
- Experienced training a variety of audiences on new technology systems or processes.
- Digitally savvy, including familiarity with a variety of relationship-focused business technology systems, programs, and project management tools.
- Familiar with a variety of project methodologies, including agile, waterfall, Kanban, and strategic goal setting frameworks.
- Strong consulting skills, including facilitation of large meetings, navigating effectively through complex issues, and developing sound recommendations based on effective research.
- Ability to establish great working relationships and communicate effectively with any audience, including confident communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritize multiple projects and deadlines while consistently delivering high quality results.
- Proactive, iterative mindset with high value on continual improvement.
What you will learn:
- How to effectively collaborate to drive change with INFRA, our members, and our partners.
- How to gain a deep understanding of INFRA and driving the adoption of various technologies to solve business problems.
- How to align INFRAs business model with technology solutions that build relationships.
- How to use technology within the intricacies of the food industry and understand the intersections of manufacturing, distribution, and retail.
*Travel up to 5% is required for this position, when deemed safe due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
*This role is remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. Preference for future location in our St. Paul, MN office. Remote eligible. If remote, home office must be within the contiguous 48 states and located within 100 miles of a major airport.
INFRA is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We know that diversity of identities, experiences, and ways of thinking result in stronger lives for all our members and the communities we serve. Research shows that underrepresented communities such as people of color, women, LGBTQ, and people with disabilities may be less confident in applying for positions where as little as one skill doesn’t appear to fit – we welcome your resume and encourage you to apply.
INFRA is a mission-driven organization that strongly believes in rightful living. We provide a full suite of employee benefits including paid vacation and sick time; health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; a health savings account; a 401(k) retirement plan; and free parking and snacks!