Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverages sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry.
Driven by the desire to transform the retail landscape, our team helps brands gain access to retail stores and shelf space, in addition to driving sales through marketing and promotions.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Senior Territory Manager based in Spokane, WA or the surrounding area to represent Green Spoon and our brands in the natural food grocery stores and key accounts in the territory. This position is a hybrid field rep / account manager role.
- Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: Improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, building displays, restocking inventory.
- Introduce new products from our brands to grocery retailers throughout the territory.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
- Be as knowledgeable as the principals about their product lines.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors and principals with resets, store openings and trade shows.
- Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement and maintain quality communication with all retailers, distributors, principals, and Green Spoon team members.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with assigned Key Accounts and their category managers as well as Distributors (UNFI / KeHE, etc.).
- Work and build relationships with distributor reps in the territory, UNFI & KeHE specifically.
- Manage the key accounts in the territory.
- Call on HQ, submit new items and promotion paperwork, write turnover order filling voids, case stack deals, and new item placement.
- Update internal tracking applications on a daily basis.
- Mentor and train Territory Managers both in and outside of the region.
- Positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Split time between field and office days to manage territory
- Ability to multitask
- Interest in organic food and products
- Must have reliable transportation to get store to store and carry samples
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must own a smartphone and computer to perform duties
- Green Spoon supplies Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree preferred
- Natural food and grocery experience required
- This position is a hybrid field rep and account manager role. Mondays and Fridays will be home office days. Tuesdays through Thursdays will be field days visiting stores in Spokane, WA and the surrounding area.
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and a brief introduction.