French Transit is currently seeking a full-time, talented, and motivated Marketing Brand Manager. This position will assist in planning and executing traditional, digital, and multi-channel marketing initiatives and strategies to ensure brand growth in sales and market share for French Transit at our Louisville, CO headquarters. This individual will work closely with cross-functional marketing leaders — Creative Director, other Brand Managers, and Vice President of Marketing —and interdepartmental teams and external partners/accounts/vendors.
As part of a fast-growing marketing team, you’ll play a hands-on role in creating content and assets for all French Transit brands. You will be responsible for traditional brand management and projects from ideation to execution. The ideal candidate is a solid visual storyteller who is excited to work on many different projects daily, helping to bring our brands to life across all channels. Ideally, you have an in-depth understanding of consumer package goods and the natural/FDM industry and have a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic, and the ability to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities of the role
- Drive marketing initiatives with the cross-functional team and agency partners.
- Provide thought leadership and execution of brand plans, including Packaging, Consumer Promotion, Web/Digital Marketing, and PR.
- Work with R&D to coordinate and execute New Product Development and Marketing Research initiatives.
- Use syndicated data (IRI or Nielsens) in reporting and analyzing the business.
- Manage content for all social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, and other emerging platforms.
- Manage and track deadlines and marketing budgets.
- Support Sales Team with line review presentations, business-building initiatives, and account requests.
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum, preferably with some business focus
- 3-5+ years in CPG brand marketing
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking with an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Excellent Copy Writing / Copy Editing Skills
- Preferred knowledge of Amazon
- Self-starter and proactive; a creative thinker and problem solver
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Great team and work environment
Learn More about French Transit:
- Specialties: Premium Natural Facial Care, Body Care, and Oral Care
- Industry: Consumer Goods Natural/ FDM Channel
- Office Location: 331 S. 104th Street. STE 120 Louisville, CO 80027
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.