Opportunity to work for a young, passionate, international company enjoying rapid and substantial growth in North America.
With a formula for developing clinically proven innovative brands in niche categories, coupled with a focused, targeted, and aggressive marketing strategy, the company has seen triple-digit growth in the US market.
To bring to market clinically proven health & wellness products that improve people's lives. We're passionate about improving consumer lifestyles with products that work, from head to toe.
Berkeley Life Professional Nitric Oxide Support is targeting significant growth in the Health Care Practitioner channel. This role will coordinate inside sales efforts with all Accounts and Leads.
The successful candidate can work from home, but travel will be required for medical conferences in the US. The role will be the primary day-to-day point of contact for Practitioners and their Staff.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a network of new and existing Berkeley Life healthcare practitioners.
- Coordinate ongoing Lead outreach in the form of emails, texts, and outbound calls
- Re-engage and reactivate lapsed healthcare practitioner accounts.
- Catalog all engagements and scheduling with practitioners within the company CRM system
- Attend medical conferences and practitioner meetings on an as-needed basis.
- Attend sales team meetings. (Predominantly weekly online, but occasionally in-person)
- Complete thorough training with practitioners and their teams to ensure the successful integration of Nitric Oxide into their practice.
- Report to Sales Leadership on key account metrics and performance on a regular basis.
- Meet and/or exceed growth goals.
- Previous experience in Professional nutraceutical or diagnostics business-to-business sales is preferred
- Using CRM systems to log daily notes.
- Proven skills in prospecting, networking, cold calling, building and managing a pipeline, presenting and closing
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding goals
- The drive and self-motivation to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience coordinating and attending medical conferences.
- Effective contact management and reporting skills
- Ability to work from home
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.