SANA is seeking a Territory Sales Manager to join their team in Southern California.
This role will be responsible for implementing and managing the company’s sales, merchandising and distribution objectives within California for brand SANA.
The primary role of the Territory Sales Manager is to use a variety of resources to support the individual needs of the retail account base, as well as obtain new business servicing the territory. The Sales Representative will collaborate with the Director of Sales to develop a strategic sales growth plan and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for growing total territory points of distribution
- Merchandising displays for both full revenue and promoted items, participate in retail resets
- Develop and maintain an organized list of target/key accounts in territory
- Regular contact with all assigned customers through scheduled store visits, sales calls, and market checks
- Maintains on-shelf merchandising standards in accordance with company merchandising standards at all assigned accounts
- Maintains detailed files for each assigned customer, both manual and electronically
- Track new item placements, core item distribution, and conduct store audits for pricing discrepancies
- Gain new distribution in target accounts in California
- Close out-of-stock and void gaps for authorized items
- Complete daily account visit reports, monthly expense reports and other surveys and reports as required
- Secure displays, secondary placement, and shelf space
- Improve SANA location in every account with increasing visibility through point-of-sale
- Maintain positive business relationships and communication with account owners, managers, and buyers
- Identify and successfully sell to new customers
- Provide excellent customer service through developing a regular route/call pattern to sell displays, place permanent point-of-sale, and plan promotional activities
- Demo product to introduce and accelerate sales growth
Basics for the Position:
- Be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-disciplined, competitive, assertive, and goal-oriented self-starter with the desire to succeed
- Be able to work independently and with the rest of the sales team to accomplish goals
- Be able to manage a territory from a home-office base
- Be very organized to manage multiple tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Have excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Be able to travel daily, work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Candidate Should Have:
- A safe driving record
- A valid driver’s license
- A registered, insured, and dependable vehicle
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, business development or related field
- Prior experience in CPG industry preferred
- Competitive Wage
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.