At Nutraceutical Corporation, establishing our benchmark for exceptional quality has always been our number one priority. In 1993, we ventured into the health and wellness space with incredible brands in tow, including KAL® and Thompson®—the first nutritional supplement brands launched in the U.S.—along with the pioneering brand Solaray. Since then, we’ve built a comprehensive portfolio of over 50 brands and produce 5,500+ products in over 60 countries. For those in pursuit of their best health, the journey begins by exploring our collections, our brands and our latest innovations.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Key Accounts Coordinator.
Provides administrative and project support for key accounts across various channels of business.
- Complete forms, paperwork, and documentation for assigned key accounts.
- Research issues on assigned accounts – invoices, credits, orders, etc.
- Manage incoming purchase orders and returns for accounts.
- Identify and resolve pricing, product, and shipping discrepancies.
- Liaison between account managers, brokers, customers, and sales management.
- Ensure compliance on all insurance, shipping, and packaging requirements for accounts.
- Prepare and maintain all documentation relating to markdowns, discontinues, and advertising agreements.
- Assist Director of Customer Service/Key Accounts on special projects as needed.
- May need to support order entry staff occasionally as needed.
- Travel Requirements: Occasional travel to trade shows, seminars, customer/distributor meetings and presentations.
- Support of and involvement in company, department, and/or safety policies, procedures, programs and activities.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Associate Degree or higher in Business or Marketing, or at least
- 2 years in a similar position.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Able to quickly learn new systems.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel; and talk or hear.
- The employee must exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include near acuity, far acuity, depth perception, accommodation, color vision, field of vision.
Wondering what it’s like to work for Nutraceutical? You’ll enjoy coming to work AND receive these benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision starting within the first 60 days of employment
- Education Assistance of up to $5,000 per year
- Paid Time Off accrual starting day 1 + 10 paid holidays
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- 401 (k) with company match
- Product discounts
- And more!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.