Green Spoon is an established food & beverage sales agency representing the best natural food lines on grocery shelves. We are looking for a Key Account Manager for our Northeast region, based in the Rochester, NY or surrounding area. This will primarily be a home office position calling on grocery retailers' headquarters for Green Spoon.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with assigned Key Accounts and their category managers as well as Distributors (UNFI / KEHE, ETC.)
- Work with the team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors with store openings, distributor tabletops, Expo, grand opening deals, etc.
- Help our brands develop and sound promotional plans for key accounts.
- Introduce new products from our brands to assigned accounts.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all brands and accounts.
- Collaborate with Green Spoon leadership team to generate ideas for growing our Principals’ business and make suggestions for improvement.
- Present and receive buyer approvals for new lines/skus at assigned key accounts.
- Develop and work closely with UNFI / KEHE representatives of assigned accounts.
- Secure prime placement in planograms and on store shelves.
- Prepare and submit New Items Forms, Promotional forms and any other retailer required forms on a consistent basis by deadlines.
- Secure key retailer appointments for our principals.
- Attend retailer meetings with principals and collaborate on all paperwork and reporting.
- Manage and oversee category review calendars that pertain to our principals and your account responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate will live in the Rochester, NY or surrounding area.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant natural foods or conventional grocery experience.
- Organic and natural experience preferred.
- Full-time, salary with strong benefits package
Come join Team Green and help us continue to develop the Best in Class team!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.