We are the Whole Plant Company with a mission of doing good for people and doing good for the planet. Our unique processing methods are intentionally minimal to make water-soluble, organic hemp products, rich in nutrients beyond CBD. We have an immediate need for an Independent Sales Representative. While this is a remote position, we would prefer someone located in OR, WA, Northern CA.
The primary responsibility of the Independent Sales Representative are:
- to make contact and sell into prospective new accounts
- and to support existing customers to drive sales.
The position will work closely with our Co-CEO in charge of sales and marketing and will help to create systems and tools for a successful sales program.
We think hemp is a superfood. It has over 500 unique compounds (and counting) and we’re here to give people as many of them as possible. We have a patent for our production process, and we stand apart from our competitors by working with glycerin to make true whole plant infusion products. A great candidate would share in our passion for hemp!
- At least 2 full years in a Sales position
- Proven success driving sales and managing store accounts
- Experience in natural & organic food and/or natural supplements sales preferred
- Experience with hemp & CBD branded product sales preferred
- Experience with start-up companies and an understanding of the start-up business environment preferred
- Reliable current model laptop computer, reliable internet access, and a smartphone required
- Experience in HubSpot a plus
- 1099 – Independent Contractor position
- Competitive commission structure with bonuses
- Monthly Retainer of $2500
- Commissions paid monthly
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works to create lead lists and runs an effective direct sales strategy.
- Works in sales database, Hubspot, to keep track of new deal progress + existing accounts
- Works in Square and Quickbooks to invoice and process orders
- Uses an @danodan email account, and has access to sales resources, etc.
- Self-sufficient, organized, and driven are essential traits
- A close partnership with Co-CEO in charge of sales and marketing
- Weekly video meeting check-ins, at minimum
- Thoroughly documented pipeline (in Hubspot) to meet weekly key performance initiatives (KPI’s)
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along with a short message about yourself and your qualifications, etc.
APPLICANTS W/O THE FIRST 3 QUALIFICATIONS ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NOTE: Application Deadline is April 16. We will begin contacting candidates April 16 and after.
Join our functional workplace and culture! We strive to be drama-free, and we make the effort to make sure employees are happy and enjoy their work. When it comes to our customers, vendors and partners, we operate with integrity 100% of the time. Founded in 2018, we are based in Portland, OR.