Our busy pharmaceutical manufacturing company is searching for an energetic and reliable Office Clerk to work directly with the billing department to help process and collect client invoices. The Office Clerk will be responsible for reviewing each invoice for accuracy, maintaining active files for all clients that have outstanding invoices and comparing client purchase orders with our company invoices to try and discover any discrepancies. If you are a detail-oriented professional with data entry experience, we encourage you to apply today.
Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting. Assists office staff by sorting mail, filing, answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling meetings, and restocking supplies.
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate staff or take and deliver messages.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Help organize office activities.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties and help compile financial records.
- Mail – assist in processing bills (envelopes and mail), sort and distribute incoming mail, postage for outgoing correspondence.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Fix malfunctioning office equipment, work with IT for computer assistance.
- Retrieve files for personnel. Prepare payroll checks.
- Handle travel arrangements and expense reports for staff.
- Perform data entry.
- Restock supply closet with printing paper, ink, pens, paper clips, staplers, files and folders, and correction fluid.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Good communication and organization skills
- Reliable and professional with proven track record of good attendance
We are a pharmaceutical manufacturer located in Florida, we required the post of a clerk and accountant to fill the vacant post, please if you are ready to fill the post please reply to our e mail address with your resume and your Identification.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.