We are a pharmaceutical manufacturer located in Florida, we required the post of an accountant to fill the vacant post, please if you are ready to fill the post please reply to our email address with your resume and your Identification (what does this include? Contact information).
Accountant will prepare and examine financial records, ensuring records are accurate and that taxes are paid on-time and correctly.
- Reconciling the company's bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company's financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company's finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
Skills & Qualifications:
- Specific degree or Certification? CPA or
- Experience with accounting software and data entry (do you use specific software they should be familiar with? QuickBooks, Quicken versions?)
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical skills
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.